Using our young, enthusiastic, qualified team, Multi-Sports can:
- Meet your learning outcomes
- Achieve the school’s wider educational goals
- Reach National Curriculum targets
- Conform to Legislation for health and safety and risk assessment
- Multi-Sports aims to ensure that children are at the heart of everything they do in order to inspire the younger generations to take part in physical activity. We are a small and friendly group who offer active, rewarding and fun sporting activities for Primary School aged children.
We understand the importance of educating young children about physical literacy, equipping them with the skills and confidence to progress through the National Curriculum in an age and stage-appropriate format. This Multi-Sports philosophy is in line with the recent Primary School Physical Literacy Framework.
Physical Skills + Confidence + Motivation + lots of opportunities = Physical Literacy
We provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs. Our team is professionally qualified and are CRB/DBS checked. We offer positive, safe and challenging activities which are taught by young, friendly coaches who relate well to children. Multi-Sports have already developed an excellent link with the University Of Cumbria and local schools in the Carlisle area, allowing the company to form positive links and relationships with the local community.
Building on the development of movement foundation, the coaches inspire children to further develop their skills and achieve success through maximum involvement and encouraged competition. Multi-Sports have a strong Educational philosophy, which encourages the children to understand and learn the wider implications that Physical Education has, highlighting the importance of being physically active.For more information about this service, please download our information pack or contact us.